YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the market to order some a-arms any day and i am pretty set on the LSR DC-4 +2 long travels but i was wanting +3's. Does anyone know of anyone besides TBR?

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes i have done some checking myself and have found that Houser by there specs are making the longist arm at 2 1/2 with the longist shock at 19 1/2 but you will have to run a 1-4 inset wheel to keep it under 50 inch with TBR's set up of +3 it will make you wider that 50" they said they made that setup for the desert racers but i have a set of brand new Burguard's on here for sell with long travel elkas that will be here the begging of next week

Email me if you are interested at [email protected]

·
Registered
274 Posts
call Nate at Walsh Racecraft they have some now +3 LT's that are sweeeet! 1 860 889 5482

Or call Lynn and Phil Sheridan at SRP they also supply Walsh Racecraft products. 1 978 355 6157

either one will take care of you

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think the walsh are 2 1/2. I got my WALSH from www.tandtracing.com They also had a few of Pro Trax front ends in stock too, but I'm not sure if they are 2 1/2 or +3. I also run the 4+1 wheels. I like the WALSH and Laeger. The pro trax is expensive for my blood, but the new long shock laeger arms are neat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts