1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
this is what Quad of the Month is for :rock :yfz

·
Registered
294 Posts
Well seeing that I haven't even got it together yet I think we are jumping the gun just a little. Hopefully I will have it together in a couple of weeks.

Scott

·
Registered
182 Posts
I wouldn't mind if I made my Yfz into what BansheeBC has...Pretty nice...AlaskaSpeed is looking to have about the same setup...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Ya...the waiting game is a tough one. I only tear mine down as I need to...hate having parts laying out for longer than needed. I have most everything now except for my front end and rear shock.....JIM

·
Registered
261 Posts
Jim,
That swingarm is sweet man! Where'd you get it? When you complete that thing e-mail me a pic.

.fred j

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Im hopeing to have mine look like Alaskas and Bobs. Just not to copy, because i like the parts. Mine will be done alittle slower due to money but im ordering my front end soon. Jim, still haven't got them yet?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Originally posted by fsewelljr@Nov 15 2003, 08:46 PM
Jim,
That swingarm is sweet man! Where'd you get it? When you complete that thing e-mail me a pic.

.fred j
Will do, Fred! :lol Email me a pic of yours too man...I really like the looks of the RPM stems I have seen.....JIM

·
Registered
182 Posts
thats bansheeBC

·
Registered
261 Posts
Not much yet. I've gotten Axis shocks front and rear, Rpm axle and steering stem, Chrome Lonestar swingarm (sold it) ITP Baja wheels front and rear and Jettrim seat cover since pic. Waiting on ArsFx A-arms and long travel shocks for the front. RPM swingarm. The pic's not that great. How do you guys post such good quality pics?

Fred J.

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
Originally posted by fsewelljr@Nov 16 2003, 07:35 PM
Not much yet. I've gotten Axis shocks front and rear, Rpm axle and steering stem, Chrome Lonestar swingarm (sold it) ITP Baja wheels front and rear and Jettrim seat cover since pic. Waiting on ArsFx A-arms and long travel shocks for the front. RPM swingarm. The pic's not that great. How do you guys post such good quality pics?

Fred J.
hey where did you get your blue # background plates? on yamaha's site they only show the white and black

·
Registered
287 Posts
Originally posted by fsewelljr@Nov 16 2003, 07:35 PM

Fred J.
I'm sure there's a nice quad burried underneath all of that blur somewhere.

Come on man, get with the 21st century and get a good camera...

Seriously though, if you want to use my camera, just bring it by the house and we'll take some good schotts.

.brit

1 - 20 of 50 Posts