YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know of anyone that has them in stock :disgust I want some with red nets. AC was backed up like 6 weeks :bawl .....Thanks

·
Registered
625 Posts
Dave , how do you like the 450 compared to the pred?

Thanks mate, Geoff.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i was really liking the power and handling of the Predator....until i got my YFZ, The YFZ is faster, lighter,better feeling in the air when jumping,just more fun to ride.The Predator feels to big and clumsy after riding the yFZ.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i got my propegs from golden west. got the nerfs, bumper and grab bar for $240. they only have black nets. thats the best deal i've found

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I have set in stock with red nets ready to ship, my price is 229 plus shipping, just let me know number is toll free 1-877-243-3337 ask for bob, thanks

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I just bought a set of bars with the pro pegs and heel guards directly from AC, located in Anaheim, CA. - I live in Anaheim so it makes it easy. They had a bunch of bars on hand and are willing to sell directly to the public, shipping as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just bought:
Roll Design foot pegs = 179.95
AC Nurfs = 142.46
AC Heal Guards= 112.00

From Roll Design they have a deal right now......call Bo at 760-731-5920, not sure if the deal is still going on but worth a try.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Are the AC pro nerfs and pegs welded to each other?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts