• white

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seriously thinking about getting the YFZ when it comes out along with many of you. My question what color would you get? I really like the white and red one, but I think I am getting the blue one, because 1.) I think it will be easier to keep clean, and the plastics won't stain, or show the mud, and grime of an mx track like the white one may, and 2.) I think everyone wants the white and red one, and I don't want to have the same exact quad as the majority....it may sound stupid, but if everyone has the red and white one, I want to be different, and I'll have the blue one.

Anyone with a white quad......How hard is it to keep them clean and WHITE after riding MX tracks, or whatever where they get filthy?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Get whichever one you can get your hands on first! Both varieties look pretty sharp to me. :lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
I like the looks of the white one best, I don't think it would show stress marks as easily as the blue would.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I think I am leaving it to luck.

Aslong as I like the bike, I'll take what ever color they've got.....If they've got both I'll flip a coin.... :lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
blue here getting stripped after the first weekend to p.c. frame glitter candy blue,polish all alum. and chrome it out.already deciding on how to cut the front fenders.should look sweet halloween weekend in GLAMIS. hopefully they will have the pipe done at DUNCAN RACING by then.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm going white and then in a year or so when the plastics beat I'll get aftermarket red plastic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts