YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking at the pro circuuit slip on and the hmf slip on which one is better and which would perform better i race mostly in the woods so im crazy about bottom end ya know......i do like the hmf but i want it in red but i dont know if it is gonna fade or if its gonna chip...i wanted to know which pipe is louder and which puts out mor POWER POWER POWER.... :evil :evil :evil

·
Registered
576 Posts
I use a pro circuit and I love it... I think the HMF is kinda ugly even in red (I hate that standard round cannister look with a nozzle protruding from the tip... you can get that look with the stock slip on), I have no idea how it performs but I can tell you the Pro Circuit is great. I am using the new T4 that has the same design as the Ti-4. It's louder than I thought it would be (not as loud as a sparks though) which I'm not thrilled about (I don't like loud pipes) but it definitely performs in the low end. Combined with my K&N the front end gets alot lighter now.

The only complaint I have is that my particular pipe did not come with a new clamp to attach it to the header pipe. The stock clamp will not work. I don't know if that is standard or I just got unlucky.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts