YFZ Central banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
X2 on kitzmiller it is a nice place to go. I went last October and had fun. I wish they would redo the mx track up there.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Shenandoah speedway this weekend pm if you need directions

·
Registered
431 Posts
figured id bump this.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Me and a buddy are heading to busco beach in Goldsboro NC this weekend

·
Registered
4 Posts
I thought i had seen there is a place in winchester va to ride. I use to have a place to ride but new owners said NO more boohoo. Now need to find somewhere to go. You see all these trails cut in while your driving down the road. Wishing you knew those guys . Westminster Md

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
be careful at taskers gap, LOTS of rocks dinged up my a arms in a few spots from hitting small boulders, trails are long but definitely not smooth like wicomico, look into hatfield mccoy trails, about 5 hours away but the trails are unreal, rent a cabin with a few buddies for the weekend and you will have a blast.

·
Registered
180 Posts
be careful at taskers gap, LOTS of rocks dinged up my a arms in a few spots from hitting small boulders, trails are long but definitely not smooth like wicomico, look into hatfield mccoy trails, about 5 hours away but the trails are unreal, rent a cabin with a few buddies for the weekend and you will have a blast.

Appreciate he heads up, one of my buddies keeps telling me to invest in A arm skid plates, sounds like it may be worth it. We're already planning a trip to Hatfield McCoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 38 of 38 Posts