YFZ Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also what kind work the best with the stock rear fenderwell. I dont want AC racing. Every banshee part i have got from them sucks.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
graydon proline have always been my favorite....... GRADYONS SITE<----- click that............ they just came out w/ a new net that looks sweet IMO, but sum people dnt like it....... check em out! :rock

·
Registered
73 Posts
DG are crap dont get them they are good if you dont wont to spend alot of money I like pro armor but they dont make stuff for yamaha why? :what

·
Registered
651 Posts
Ive got -->Rath Racing <---on mine, very happy with them so far, no probs with fit or mounting. Used to run AC and happier with these. They are not porpegs but he does have footpeg extensions with kick ups that are wicked.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
I have a brand new pair of AC pro-peg nerf bars that I will sell for $220 (retail for almost $300) They have never even been mounted.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I have the AC pro pegs and am pretty happy with them. The heel guards are a little shallow, I like to lean back farther, but I'm use to it now. I'd also look at X-factors as well - if i'd had to do all over again, I'd probably go with X-factor.

AC's stuff is good, but their customer service is sh*t!

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Originally posted by gnc_118@Jan 27 2004, 03:27 AM
I have a brand new pair of AC pro-peg nerf bars that I will sell for $220 (retail for almost $300) They have never even been mounted.

sorry... but we sell new propegs to members for $179.99

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a set of GYT-R on my YFZ and I love them. I got them from bob for $170. The fit and quality of fiish was great and they work well with the stock heal gaurds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts