YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only been on here a short while but I have noticed a lot of threads just disapear or get locked for no reason, especially if a sponsor is involved. I have never seen a forum do this and I am wondering why. I suppose the thread eater will get this one also.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have also noticed threads get locked for no reason

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
Like which threads?

Personally, I delete or lock a thread if it turns into an argument or is just useless BS that isn't doing any good. For sale posts MUST have a price or get deleted, that's the rules.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have noticed the threads that involves a certain sponsor is the worst. There have been a few others I didnt keep tabs on , but I have noticed several that I thought was a good conversation with usefull info and disapeard or there was post tampering because someone didnt agree with this sponsor and made it known or had info that was different than the sponsor. Why would this go on?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been on other sites and if a sponsor sticks his foot in his mouth then he has to get it out, the moderators dont do it for him.

·
Premium Member
12,069 Posts
I think you need to go back and read the rules that you agreed to and it would answer all of your questions.

If you got a problem with me direct you can pm me your tele number and we can get this resolved very quickly.

·
Premium Member
12,069 Posts
Chad and I just got off the phone and I think he understands better the position the mod team has in moderating a site and I understand where he is coming from, and IMO there is no harm no foul in his questioning.

Nice talking with you Chad.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tearse is a good guy. I misunderstood what he meant and I am sorry. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts