YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have links, info, etc., on putting a motorcycle motor into a quad? Are there frames available or are they all custom made. Just looking for info......

Thanks in Advance...

G

·
Originally posted by velocity111@Feb 18 2004, 05:32 PM
something along those lines, don't know yet, just asking the questions....
That sux condidering the mods you have~!~~ :eek :O

Ill buy em!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not planning on doing anything with my bike right now. It's totally set up and runs great. Aside from some gearing changes that still need to be made, I'm reluctant to rip this bike apart. I'm probably going to keep it basically the way it is, cause it's reliable, then work on a project bike, which is what I'm doing reasearch on. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm gonna do....I'm taking suggestions! ;)

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Dang Nils I don't know which of the 8 forums to answer your question in :D

BTW hows it going? I have a different cell number now so I will PM that one to you in case you want to shoot the $hit sometime.

Late

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pahrump - send me your ## and I'll give oyu the update on Glamis for the last 5 days! Guess I did go a little over board asking this question, oh well.

bunkerking - when do you think you're project will be complete? Let me know how it goes, I'm interested.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by velocity111@Feb 19 2004, 12:17 AM
bunkerking - when do you think you're project will be complete? Let me know how it goes, I'm interested.
ah...it will be a while. different things get in the way. my dad has his own business, so... :|

i could take a pic of what we have so far....lol. actually, the motor is in a warrior frame, but it is chopped bad and looks like junk. thats why we got a mojave frame to put it in. it will be extended with dual exhuast(one on each side) when we get done with it...im guessing after the summer(if that soon)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts