YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ-suprfly@Sep 22 2003, 12:40 AM
I wheelied my quad about 1 1/2 miles today powering up 5th gear... man this quad is sick!
:rock sounds sweet......... after the 1.5 miles, is that when u flipped it :lol j/ messin w/ u man :lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ-suprfly@Sep 21 2003, 04:40 PM
I wheelied my quad about 1 1/2 miles today powering up 5th gear... man this quad is sick!
that is awsome, that musta felt good when you were riding it, i was jus wondering where u had a straight away that was long enough to go that far, cuz out here its all curves and dirt roads that are alll over the place, th elongest ive ridden is like 3/4 mile, and htat was going slow in 1st gear :lol go it on tape, wish i could show ya'll but its a old shitty camera, unless anyone knows how? another fun wheelie to ride is if you put ur feet in the grab bar, it doesnt take skill but its fun to ride :D , ride on yfz-suprfly :rock

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bud if you don't have a scanner bring pic to Kinkos they'll put it on a disc for you and you can download it...

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we got some trails hardly even trails... old railroad beds.. and some of them cross roads... ;) its awesome feeling... i can ride wheelies longer on my qaud then i can on my R6..

i do them with my feet in grab bar too... just make sure its your left foot in the bar so you can control the brake with your right!

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
hell yea thats how u do it.... i got a custom wheelie bar from a streetbike... sends off some crazy sparks... i will get some pics with in the month i need to get a digital camera first. :yfz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts