YFZ Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know the weight of the stock rear wheel's on the yfz?

and if anyone know's of a beadlock wheel that is made and is lighter then the stock wheel please let me know, thickness is not an issue it will be for a drag setup so the lighter the better

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Asher@Feb 22 2004, 12:59 PM
anyone know the weight of the stock rear wheel's on the yfz?

and if anyone know's of a beadlock wheel that is made and is lighter then the stock wheel please let me know, thickness is not an issue it will be for a drag setup so the lighter the better
rea hiper is 4.8 pounds! :rock lightest u will find..... call up Insane ATV at (203) 228-3595 for the best prices! :rock

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
if its for drag bike, i wouldnt suggest any beadlocks. the stock tims are one of the strongest/lightweight wheels there is.

but if you are really worried about weight, there are PLENTY of things you can do, but for drag bikes only of course :re

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Feb 22 2004, 02:12 PM
if its for drag bike, i wouldnt suggest any beadlocks. the stock tims are one of the strongest/lightweight wheels there is.

but if you are really worried about weight, there are PLENTY of things you can do, but for drag bikes only of course :re
dnt worry bout beadlocks for dragging?????? yes worry..... the tire will spin straight off the rim sumtimes if u dnt hav a lot of air which is common for dragging

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the drags will be on asphalt even tho i have not heard of many people spinning the rims on the tires it will be one less worry :D and hipers are to expensive for my budget :lol , bunkerking i know what kinda things you are talking about, i dont plan on drag racing it to often i will still be using it for normal riding that will require front brakes and other things that they remove on drag bikes :lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts