YFZ Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are some people talkin about on the cdi with the throttle??? and why do you remove it??? what does TORS stand for?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Tors stand for:
Throttle override system
If your throttle gets stuck open it kills the bike.

Folks are removing these parts first cause with a twisty you cannot even use the Tors system there is no hookup for it , and 2nd cause if you remove all the electronics ou can use a different carb for maybe running Alky or just a bigger carb if you go with a bigger bore or stroker

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump@Nov 8 2003, 06:15 PM
Folks are removing these parts first cause with a twisty you cannot even use the Tors system there is no hookup for it , and 2nd cause if you remove all the electronics ou can use a different carb for maybe running Alky or just a bigger carb if you go with a bigger bore or stroker
So the aftermarket twist throttles don't have a throttle switch? I didn't know that.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by selector+Nov 8 2003, 06:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (selector @ Nov 8 2003, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Pahrump@Nov 8 2003, 06:15 PM
So the aftermarket twist throttles don't have a throttle switch? I didn't know that. [/b][/quote]
No Selector the Motion pro twisty has no where to hook up the toors wires to so I just cut them and soldered them together to get everything to work right, no problems yet.

DigitMXtracks, you are welcome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts