YFZ Central banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Same here riding season Oct. 1st green light. SO CAL. I think you gonna hate the stock gearing with your mods. I just received a 37 rear sprocket to go with the slightly taller razr2s and that should give me the perfect gearing. Cuse stock i think its too short. Im having to almost redline 1st gear on technical trails.

EVER HIT UP SUPERSTITION? THATS THE SPOT.

MIX OF DIRT AND DUNES AND TONS OF TRAILS.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Thanks for checking in i apperciate it. But to be honest, I finally finished my quad 100% (just the big 3 and all my cosmetics) as of yesterday so im stoked. And I havnt rode it yet, just putt around the street here and there. Riding season for me dont start till 2nd week of October I believe for camp razor in Glamis as thats all I ride. I will FOR SURE let you know when I take it out for the first time.
Get some LED LIGHTS IF YOU HAVENT. STOCKERS ARE USELESS AND DANGEROUS AT THE DUNES AT NIGHT. CANT SEE JACK SKUAD.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hey the chain looks like it can be tightened a little. Last thing you need is a thrown chain. Cut that zip tie tied to heel guard frame. Was it for? Those levers look good. They come with their own rubber covers?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Hey the chain looks like it can be tightened a little. Last thing you need is a thrown chain. Cut that zip tie tied to heel guard frame. Was it for? Those levers look good. They come with their own rubber covers?

I sent you a DM/Convo.

Also the chain is stock and tbh I have no clue how to tighten a chain never done that before. And the levers are ASV, and yes they have the dust covers specifically for them as they look way better and fit better than stock.
The zip tie is to my oil breather hoses to my FCI box so there not dangling. Just got lazy and havnt cut it yet since I'm not riding yet. Lol. Eventually ill get a 38 motosport breather box but I've already invested alot on just what I have. (to me its alot as I dont make much money and takes me a while. 200$ here, 100$ there, 50$ here, 20$ there adds up for me :/)

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok so I searched through the forum and I didn't find a straight answer. Just need it simple.

What is the horsepower on the 2020 yfz450r STOCK? (Literally can't find this answer anywhere)
AND
What would be the horsepower after putting a DASA exaughst and FCI intake? (Rough estimate)

Thank you in advance.
I am running the Dasa and the power commander with a fuel intake and the ASI delete and had it dyno tested it is pushing 47 HP at the wheels.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Rim Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
621 Posts
So my 21se with Rossier R5 FCI and Vortex just got back from the dyno and it’s saying 45 32. HP seems a bit low right? My 14 with a FMF vortex and no FCI did 46. Weird huh? My 14 was done at the southern Oregon beach where my 21 was down here in Salem Oregon. I dunno just throwing this out there.

·
Registered
yfz450r 2009
11 Posts
I have a dasa exhaust and a better transmisson and everything else is stock. I am thinking to buy an fci but i dont know if it will add a lot of power or a little bit of power at a point were im not gonna be able to notice.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts