YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I searched through the forum and I didn't find a straight answer. Just need it simple.

What is the horsepower on the 2020 yfz450r STOCK? (Literally can't find this answer anywhere)
AND
What would be the horsepower after putting a DASA exaughst and FCI intake? (Rough estimate)

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Youtube

Raptor 700 vs yfz450r

Atvondemand did a comparison and it tells you there OEM OFF SHOWROOM STOCK HP NUMBERS

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Here ya go...

Fuel customs Dyno

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Not sure if I believe these big 3 numbers.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
U got the dasa already? I bet its hella loud and DEEEP. People said yoshi the quietest, but man it sounds way deeper even with sparky in it. I can barely hear the engine now.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
U got the dasa already? I bet its hella loud and DEEEP. People said yoshi the quietest, but man it sounds way deeper even with sparky in it. I can barely hear the engine now.

Yes i sure did, and yes my brother has the 2019 fully stock i have my 2020 with the dasa on it right now and its not even the same bike. WAAAAY louder and deeper, and again night and day with speed and torque. Not even the same bike its amazing. Still waiting on my FCI but the owner said call back Monday as he still doesn't have them in stock. Once thats set up I'm done. Should be around 50-51 HP with it as my MSD is programmed for stock bike with dasa exaughst and fci. Running a tad rich right now.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts

A spark arrestor wouldn’t make it quieter

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
50 - 51 horsess.... Uhhhh.... thats getting a little TOO EXCITED with a stock engine. But i bet its gonna pull HARD.

Im glad the Yoshi with the spark arrestor in it is loud as I need it installed. I was concerned it was gonna be too quiet or little air flow. It def flows air

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
50 - 51 horsess.... Uhhhh.... thats getting a little TOO EXCITED with a stock engine. But i bet its gonna pull HARD.

Im glad the Yoshi with the spark arrestor in it is loud as I need it installed. I was concerned it was gonna be too quiet or little air flow. It def flows air

Probably yes. I just heard the dasa is 7 HP and FCI is 3. So I put it at 50 lol

Most of all man... i just like the sound and the pull on the bike lol

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
IF YOU WANT ALL THE HORSES TO DIG AND KEEP ON DIGGING YOU NEED BETTER REAR TIRES.

You will just spin from 1st to 3rd.

Kenda kutterz, razr2, gbcs, pluzs, etc.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yes i sure did, and yes my brother has the 2019 fully stock i have my 2020 with the dasa on it right now and its not even the same bike. WAAAAY louder and deeper, and again night and day with speed and torque. Not even the same bike its amazing. Still waiting on my FCI but the owner said call back Monday as he still doesn't have them in stock. Once thats set up I'm done. Should be around 50-51 HP with it as my MSD is programmed for stock bike with dasa exaughst and fci. Running a tad rich right now. View attachment 93708
Just curious but what was up reason for not getting the shorty pipe instead of the classic? I'm getting ready to buy the same exhaust and want the shorty but don't know why alot of guys don't run them

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Performance wise is there a difference?
But to answer your question bro,
I've heard its mostly just noise, shortys are louder.
I've also heard from immortalatv and dasaracing that it peaks a little more hp and has a slight better throttle response BUT going from a standard can to the shorty the only noticeable difference is that its louder.
So just noise.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
IF YOU WANT ALL THE HORSES TO DIG AND KEEP ON DIGGING YOU NEED BETTER REAR TIRES.

You will just spin from 1st to 3rd.

Kenda kutterz, razr2, gbcs, pluzs, etc.

I only ride sand so I buy the best paddles on the market.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts