YFZ Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have GYT-R number plate backgrounds? What size numbers fit on them?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Unless you already have the number plates, do not buy them. PM mudspot440 for number plates. It is 25 for all 3. They are the same exact size and shape as the GYTR and you can get them in your choice of color. The number is built into the plate so there is no need for separate numbers and plates. You can also have something written in the plate such as a nickname or something. I have some on order right now. Here is some of his work.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. How will 2 digit numbers fit? Ex. #54

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by slinger@Feb 17 2004, 11:18 PM
Thanks. How will 2 digit numbers fit? Ex. #54
ill let u know friday or very early next week..... i am getting #53.... i suspect it will take up pretty much the same space considering that is all 1's...... if not, it will probably be centered, but still split enough to look nice... ill let you know man. Trey

·
Registered
220 Posts
i just finished YFZ_53's number plates and i saw this post.. so i opened the package and took a picture...

you can get any color you want, he wanted the white and burgandy (my favorite combo) this looks GREAT on the fast plastic (white)

looks good huh?

sorry i had to open the package to take a picture, so your package has a nice black piece of tape on it... sorry...

·
Registered
503 Posts
how thick are the graphics compared to the gyt-r ones? the gyt-r backgrounds are super thick with good 3m super tacky glue on the background. probably the thickest i've seen.

·
Registered
220 Posts
if i must admit one fault.. these are thinner than the GYTR graphics...

the GYTR are THICK... these are standard vinyl stickers... but very durable.

i have run the same set on my 400ex for over a year... unless you ride in a gravel pit RIGHT BEHIND your buddies... you should be just fine.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Originally posted by mudspot440@Feb 18 2004, 09:16 AM

i have run the same set on my 400ex for over a year... unless you ride in a gravel pit RIGHT BEHIND your buddies... you should be just fine.
Got mine on last nite. Very nice, and appear they are going to be very durable.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Originally posted by vorra65+Feb 18 2004, 12:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vorra65 @ Feb 18 2004, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mudspot440@Feb 18 2004, 09:16 AM

[/b][/quote]
Lol you bastard you put yours on right. Anytips for me Vorra? Yours look really good and you did a good job putting them on. I too would also highly suggest Mudspot if you have not ordered the GYT-R ones all ready. Not only are they good quality he is a nice guy to deal with and willing to help you out if you run into problems. I am sure GYT-R wont help you out if you do a bad job putting them on.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by mudspot440@Feb 18 2004, 01:58 AM
i just finished YFZ_53's number plates and i saw this post.. so i opened the package and took a picture...

you can get any color you want, he wanted the white and burgandy (my favorite combo) this looks GREAT on the fast plastic (white)

looks good huh?

sorry i had to open the package to take a picture, so your package has a nice black piece of tape on it... sorry...
:O :O :O :O THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!!!! and theyre mine! 8) Thayt looks so good man!! Thanks a ton! :rock

·
Registered
836 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ+Feb 18 2004, 12:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ @ Feb 18 2004, 12:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2004, 12:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--mudspot440
@Feb 18 2004, 09:16 AM

Lol you bastard you put yours on right. Anytips for me Vorra? Yours look really good and you did a good job putting them on. I too would also highly suggest Mudspot if you have not ordered the GYT-R ones all ready. Not only are they good quality he is a nice guy to deal with and willing to help you out if you run into problems. I am sure GYT-R wont help you out if you do a bad job putting them on.

[/b][/quote]
Dude, just like Mspot said-take your time.Oh yeah... Thanks for the compliment, he is a good guy to deal with. Straight shooter. :D

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
off topic.... ehy vorra, i see u have knarlys.... how do u like them? that is what ill be running :rock

·
Registered
836 Posts
I like them, real durable-with good hookup.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts