YFZ Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 stock bike except for a Yoshi pipe and I was told it has a jet kit in it but it dose a lot of back firing and fouls the plug black it dosnt look like oil... approximately what size jets should I run with a full Yoshi I would like to just rejet it so then I know what size are in it and can adjust accordingly but I don't know were to start, if somebody could get me in the ballpark I would appreciate it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im not sure I didn't do the carb set up I bought it the way it is, it backfires a lot and cuts out at higher rpms unless I keep changing plugs that's why I was askin for a ballpark size so I can get a base line that I know of to work off of.. its got a heinkin carb on it now (not sure if that's how its spelt) was wondering if that is a stock carb or not

·
Registered
69 Posts
Pull the carb out. 168 main and 45 pilot. 3rd notch on needle and 2 turns out on air fuel screw should be a good baseline too start off of. Research a little more too figure out what all that means if u don't already know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.