YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me know what ya'll think about the red frame and[ full bore ] chrome fenders with the yamaha strob graphic kit I think it'll look pretty cool yamaha otta come out with something like that for their limit edition one instead of the mad max solid black. black is such a dull color anyhow. :rock

·
Premium Member
11,520 Posts
Did you know how much fullbore charges for chrome plastic? Plus on top of that they need to have all of the warning crap on them and that would just ruin it

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
i think lime green, orange, pink and yellow would be a nice color combo :lol

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I not sure oof the prices of the chrome fenders, but it would look like to me if yamaha charges 200 dollars more for the limit edition model then ya otta get something more than plain black . they otta put something in the engine like the ford mustages , the 30 aniversary editon has the chip in it for more power from stock. that kinda thing.

·
Registered
264 Posts
The black would look cool with a triple plated chrome frame. Throw in some ITP C series look alikes. Now that's limited edition!!!!!!! Honda ain't got nothin on me!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lime green pink orange sound like your tripping on some good stuff besides who want every dam color in the rainbow on it them are pansee colors ya feeling kinda sissy are ya

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Sick4Fitty+Jan 29 2004, 03:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sick4Fitty @ Jan 29 2004, 03:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53@Jan 28 2004, 06:48 PM
i think lime green, orange, pink and yellow would be a nice color combo :lol
your so EMO! :uhoh [/b][/quote]
wats EMO?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by russellyamaha@Jan 29 2004, 04:17 AM
lime green pink orange sound like your tripping on some good stuff besides who want every dam color in the rainbow on it them are pansee colors ya feeling kinda sissy are ya
calm down people.... it was a joke :lol

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by russellyamaha@Jan 28 2004, 11:30 PM
they otta put something in the engine like the ford mustages , the 30 aniversary editon has the chip in it for more power from stock. that kinda thing.
i'm with you on this one

andy

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by russellyamaha@Jan 28 2004, 07:30 PM
I not sure oof the prices of the chrome fenders, but it would look like to me if yamaha charges 200 dollars more for the limit edition model then ya otta get something more than plain black . they otta put something in the engine like the ford mustages , the 30 aniversary editon has the chip in it for more power from stock. that kinda thing.
The chrome plastic is like $1800 :O

But it would look pretty dang SICK!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts