YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i jus got a 2018 yfz 450 and i want to know what set up for weekend rides do you guys recommend? it already has an ais delete but i want to keep it simple i want to get rid of the bog and give it a nice sounding exhaust what upgrades do you guys recommend?

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Hey guys i jus got a 2018 yfz 450 and i want to know what set up for weekend rides do you guys recommend? it already has an ais delete but i want to keep it simple i want to get rid of the bog and give it a nice sounding exhaust what upgrades do you guys recommend?
I'd look into the Fuel Custom Intake or Vision Air with a Vortex ECU. The nice sounding exhaust is somewhat subjective but Empire, Barker, Rossier, RP, DASA all make a nice system for the R. The Yoshimura RS-2 will be the quietest & best performing system from experience.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Vortex for sure don't cheap out. Any exhaust I like fmf it makes 2 hp less then most but is quieter then most. Intake fci is king makes more power. But a simple new filter mount for k&n or uni will work also
You won't have to sacrifice the power loss switching from the FMF to a RS-2 Yoshimura. The AMA DASA system would also do the trick if you didn't like the looks of the Yoshimura.

·
Registered
284 Posts
You won't have to sacrifice the power loss switching from the FMF to a RS-2 Yoshimura. The AMA DASA system would also do the trick if you didn't like the looks of the Yoshimura.
That's not what I said. I said fmf makes 2hp less then most popular exhausts. Dyno sheets in this fourm proves this. A shop tried every major exhaust and found fmf to make 2hp less on average then dasa monster rossier and others. For me it's worth it for the sound not being ear scattering loud.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Idk we’re u got that fci makes more hp than the vision v18 intake but u sure do have a lot of facts that everybody seems to disagree with. Hmmmmmm. 🤷🏻‍♂️💁🏻‍♂️🤦🏼🕵🏾‍♂️🤔🤥

·
Registered
284 Posts
Idk we’re u got that fci makes more hp than the vision v18 intake but u sure do have a lot of facts that everybody seems to disagree with. Hmmmmmm. 🤷🏻‍♂️💁🏻‍♂️🤦🏼🕵🏾‍♂️🤔🤥
Did I say the vision makes less no. Sorry I didn't elaborate. I ment normal cheap intakes like the bolt on adapters. I said fci because it's what I see most people run and I also run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts