YFZ Central banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting quad ready for race season and got to know whats the best wheel to get?? i'm going to get +2 a-arms and know what wheel to get and what offset??? i was thinking either hyper or itp??? need help thanks?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah how much??????? and who has the best price??

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I didnt realize they were that cheap from rocky mountain. I would have got those instead of my Burgards. They are nice but I like the douglas ultimates better. Mine were only $210/shipped though

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Rocky has some awsome prices but there shipping rates kill you. it cost 52 bucks to get my dads Razr 2s that are coming for his 400ex.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Originally posted by CTYfzrider@Dec 13 2003, 09:14 AM
Rocky has some awsome prices but there shipping rates kill you. it cost 52 bucks to get my dads Razr 2s that are coming for his 400ex.
me and my buddy went in on the rims...he got a pair and so did i...shipping was less than 20...and thats for 4 rims going from the west coast to east coast.

·
Registered
213 Posts
the duglass ultimates are real nice i have them also dont get the shamrock rear though get the conventional center rear. Also they look great when new but after that first ride get the polish out and have plenty of energy

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Hipers if ya got the cash :rock

·
Registered
465 Posts
i got a set of burgards for the rear, they done me good so far. just be patient, hes a busy man.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Burgard makes some quality stuff for reasonable prices. It seems like him and Arens are two guys that arent trying to bankrupt atv riders when buying their products

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by schwendi@Dec 13 2003, 02:35 AM
I didnt realize they were that cheap from rocky mountain. I would have got those instead of my Burgards. They are nice but I like the douglas ultimates better. Mine were only $210/shipped though
$210.00 is cheaper than they (Burgard) advertise on their site. Is that with the rubber too?

·
Registered
465 Posts
i got mine for 200 a set, just rims. he was running a monthly speacial when i got mine.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Originally posted by selector+Dec 18 2003, 06:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (selector @ Dec 18 2003, 06:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--schwendi@Dec 13 2003, 02:35 AM
$210.00 is cheaper than they (Burgard) advertise on their site. Is that with the rubber too? [/b][/quote]
I bought them on eBay from Burgard ... his user id is "Quadparts" but the phone number is for Burgard Cycle.

I think their website has the higher price because they offer discounts if you are a member of this site, exriders, z400central. The $210 is just for the wheels

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=34284

·
Registered
773 Posts
How come I don't seen any 10" wide rear tires? They all seem to be 11" - that means new wheels right?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Originally posted by selector@Dec 18 2003, 11:36 PM
How come I don't seen any 10" wide rear tires? They all seem to be 11" - that means new wheels right?
nope, 11 will work fine on stock rims and pretty much any other rims. klaws come in 10in wide and are excellant tires.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts