YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i do mostly harescramble racing/gncc races and i need some a-arms and shock...i was looking into roll design and elkas ..but ouch ....3000 from duncan as a kit..wow that would defidently drain my pockets for a little while.. is there any other option because i want a strong setup because im a big guy ....thnxs.. :yfz

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
burgard is cheap and supposed to be top quality products :rock

·
Registered
294 Posts
:stupid

Bang for the buck, can't beat that. Plus, Derisi is a GNCC'er himself, he would no exactly what you need.

Scott

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by quad#11@Jan 8 2004, 02:46 AM

Bang for the buck, can't beat that. Plus, Derisi is a GNCC'er himself, he would no exactly what you need.

Scott
in that case, call him up and see what he suggests

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Also, you might wanna check with Bob @ Magnolia, the new GYTR a-arms are in. They are chrome plated and look badazz. And I think they are leess $ than Burgards.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by cjpoole1@Jan 6 2004, 08:01 PM
I would say the Burgard arms with Derisi rebuilds would be the best cheap set-up
nice quad

·
Registered
106 Posts
denton has a pair of arms for 399.. any sizes. looks cheap then get deresi to set you up with the shocks

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by jbplays@Jan 8 2004, 08:48 AM
Also, you might wanna check with Bob @ Magnolia, the new GYTR a-arms are in. They are chrome plated and look badazz. And I think they are leess $ than Burgards.
:stupid they are less than burgard

·
Registered
220 Posts
JD Performance has a great set of arms...

they even sell a kit that is just the upper.. and it has a quick change set up that let's you change the steering... fast for MX , medium for GNCC and slow for Desert...

no more getting tossed off the bike at high speed...

they are the way to go!!

909 676 7957
ask for dave.. he makes all the JD Performance arms.. he was the frame builer for LEAGERS for over 12 years.. now he runs JD...

if he can build chasis for all the pros.. then he can build your arms!!

G

·
Originally posted by cjpoole1@Jan 6 2004, 08:01 PM
I would say the Burgard arms with Derisi rebuilds would be the best cheap set-up
burgard and a derisi rebuild on the shocks!

HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PLASTIC!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Originally posted by Mustache Ride@Jan 30 2004, 05:14 PM
^^^^ hell ya...your plastic looks good. whats the trick?
He had an encounter with a tree the first time he raced it and did some petty major damage. It has since been replaced.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts