YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i just registered. :sup I just got some burguards a arms and was wondering what everyone thought of burguards products??

·
Registered
143 Posts
What do you think of the a-arms? Which ones did you get? I am getting some + 2 premium a-arms and rear beadlocks from Burgard soon.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
those arms look nice. I get my arms on tues or wed right before the national at glen helen.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i got my a arms and shocks from burguards and i think that they are the worst people to do business with i have even had. I ordered the arms about 2 weeks before the 1st national and he didnt even ship them until thursday overnight. My friends had to drive them up to me in the morning. Then when we get the arms and shocks on, the shocks are wrong. My bike was slammed to the ground. we had to twist the shocks so bad on the triple rate springs, only 1 spring is doing anything. :angry the arms look nice, but the owner of burguards is a numbskull.
just thought i would post to have people aware of this. I know its happened before because it took him about a month to send my buddy a steering stem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts