YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to dog riders webpage and watched there hill shooting videos. they smoked every thing. the only thing i saw on there quads were k&n air filter, cam mod and some really good jetting . but other than that they smoked everything with there stock exhuast systems. :O oh by the way its either the curtis sparks exhaust or the new factory 4 for my yfz. along with k&n airfilter jet kit and cam mod.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by yfz motohead@Nov 24 2003, 02:39 PM
went to dog riders webpage and watched there hill shooting videos. they smoked every thing. the only thing i saw on there quads were k&n air filter, cam mod and some really good jetting . but other than that they smoked everything with there stock exhuast systems. :O oh by the way its either the curtis sparks exhaust or the new factory 4 for my yfz. along with k&n airfilter jet kit and cam mod.
i think he is running the GYTR..send him a p/m and ask..he is a nice guy..helped me jet my yfz...

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
:rock They have the head ported, Hig compression piston....and more....theyre quads are freakin awesome....cant wait to see em when i go to glamis... :rock :rock

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by yfz motohead@Nov 24 2003, 04:39 PM
they smoked every thing. the only thing i saw on there quads were k&n air filter, cam mod and some really good jetting . but other than that they smoked everything with there stock exhuast systems.
They're not running anything you can't. I for one have never seen them race anything really hot. The "long rod ported" shee vid is questionable at best. They may have taken the shee off the line, but that thing closed and was making tracks @ the point where dad was shooting the vid.

They're best performance part? The lads are only about 155lbs. That's gonna give 'em some extra umph. Not enough to catch my 210lb ass on the alky 467, but that's another story.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when he raced that banshee he was completly stock. no mods what so ever. no he has evan more power. i only weigh 120lbs i and have a huge advantage. oh yeah which do you think i should fmf new factory 4 or curtis sparks.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by selector@Nov 25 2003, 06:40 AM

They're best performance part? The lads are only about 155lbs. That's gonna give 'em some extra umph. Not enough to catch my 210lb ass on the alky 467, but that's another story.
Yeah that it the best mod thay have.

And by the way they are not running High comp pistons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts