YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anywere to go riding? my freinds parents bought a vacation house out there, we have jet ski's and a boat but i want to know if it is worth bringing the truck out there to ride.
i have searched and nothing came up.......

·
Registered
158 Posts
There are quite a few roads, some rougher than others of course. As far as trails for quads, not a whole lot. Theres tons of motorcycle trails all through that area, but not all are accessible with a quad (I know it sucks, Im thinking of a motorcycle just for that and Nelson Hills).

·
Registered
25 Posts
There are a lot of places to go riding, where did your parents buy? Towards Needles on the way to Topock there is 3 mile which is some small dunes. In laughlin across from the power plant is some good riding and you can get to the river by the new marina where there are some twisty trails through the sand. There are a bunch of places to ride a quad, I grew up in Laughlin and my parents still live there, so let me know where your at and I'll give you some directions.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Whats up. I lived out in Mohave Valley next to the river for my high school years. Three mile is great! You can also ride along and around the river and its sand beaches. The only deal is you absolutely need a indian permit. From Laughlin to needles is 165 sq. acre checker board, literally. You sometimes never know is you entered indian land or nothttp://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/style_emoticons/smilies/shocker.gif. What the tribal police can and will do if you don't have a permit:http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/style_emoticons/smilies/nono.gif Kindly offer you one or, write you a ticket or, take everything you have with you (and yes! all on-road, off-road, and water vehicles). They can and will at this point either give your back your belongings, keep them for theirselves, or sell them back to you or anyone who would like to buy you belongingshttp://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/style_emoticons/smilies/eek.gif. A awesome thing about Arizona is if you put a mirror and a licence plate light on your YFZ, you can get a licence plate and ride it around the streets! It is a trip seeing a banshee at a red light next to you in town. There is no helmet law in arizona. I prefer wearing one though, especially off-road. Keep in mind that you can be fully nude on indian land. So if you get a permit you can ride naked legally. Just remember to put the sun block where it counts.

two cents turned into a dollar...
L8!

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are a lot of places to go riding, where did your parents buy? Towards Needles on the way to Topock there is 3 mile which is some small dunes. In laughlin across from the power plant is some good riding and you can get to the river by the new marina where there are some twisty trails through the sand. There are a bunch of places to ride a quad, I grew up in Laughlin and my parents still live there, so let me know where your at and I'll give you some directions.
First off Yolo your Avatar is Awesome Awesome. 2nd just bought a house in Laughlin and am very interested in any OHV areas near by for my VW dune buggy. Any advise please let me know.

·
Registered
1 Posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts