YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my YFZ it leaks a little bit of coolant out of the bottom of the water pump there is a little hole there what is that for? Is that normal? Anyone else notice it.

·
Registered
336 Posts
welcome to the YFZ's first manufacture defect, there are quite a few of us with this problem, take it to dealer and have them fix it, mine goes in this week.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Yup...i didnt know it was the YFZs defect tho. And mine leaks a lot too....not just a little. And also, my dealer said i have to pay 60 bucks to have them check it out to see exactly whats wrong and see if it was abouse on my part. They said its covered under warranty. But if it is, its free and they said yeah. But why the hell do i gotta pay 60 bucks. It got me rally mad. But yeah.Also im still a little worried that my warranty might be void cause of the mods i did. Can anyone help me with this. And maybe make some sense to why i would have to be charged when i havent even had my YFZ 6 months yet? :what

·
Registered
921 Posts
well first of all DO NOT PAY THEM 60 bucks, it should be covered for free no matter what mods u have, my dealer is fixing mine for the third time in two months, call yamaha they know of this problem an they will help you im me if you have any ????? thanks :rock :yfz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts