YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
patterson thats a rad machine!

do you like that quadtech hump seat? is it a bit softer?

·
Registered
386 Posts
i have some yellow ringed hipers with intergarted hubs and brand new kenda klaw 18in mx tires

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have a set of Tech-3 Hiper beadlock fronts that i am tryin to get rid of. They are 3-2 offset and have NO/ 0 threaded inserts that are spinning. I just replaced wheel halfs in them and have rode 2 hrs on the wheels halfs.

I am just trying to sell them to get a set of 4-1 fronts. So if you are interested pm me and ill try to get pics to you asap... I would now but i rode that 2 hrs yesterday and its still muddy now.. So gotta wash it all

Thanks

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE (NANNYYFZ450 @ Feb 23 2009, 11:37 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=749823
I have a set of Tech-3 Hiper beadlock fronts that i am tryin to get rid of. They are 3-2 offset and have NO/ 0 threaded inserts that are spinning. I just replaced wheel halfs in them and have rode 2 hrs on the wheels halfs.

I am just trying to sell them to get a set of 4-1 fronts. So if you are interested pm me and ill try to get pics to you asap... I would now but i rode that 2 hrs yesterday and its still muddy now.. So gotta wash it all

Thanks[/b]

thanks for the offer. i really need the beadlocks in the back first so i am going to pass. Unless you want to unload the fronts for dirt cheap..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts