YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is pics of EX 80s Walsh Swingarm. The color is really grey he said..... it just looks blue in the pic.... still looks [email protected]$$ IMO :rock :red

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
tight man. i like that flame on the side...and good choice with the ex chain adjustment, tried to adjust my chain the other day, not too much fun.. :lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
This ones got it all, not just the chain adjuster like the honda. Its going to have 250R, axle, anti fade, rotor, and brake caliper. 8)

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by EX 80@Jan 13 2004, 03:04 AM
This ones got it all, not just the chain adjuster like the honda. Its going to have 250R, axle, anti fade, rotor, and brake caliper. 8)
dont forget the carrier :lol

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
yea walshs stuff is sick! I went to his shop the other day..theres like all these crazy parts and frames and stuff I was just like :O

my friend got his kfz frame guesseted and powdercoated trans blue, it look so awesome, the guessets are welded perfect and everything, hopefully he can get pics of it sometime

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
oh man that is so sick. i love it. i think you sold me on a swingarms. i am yet to see something out there as trick as that. roll design eat your heart out!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Gibson Thanks for posting pics. I am not keeping that red brake line either. I am getting a clear one like i have for the front brakes. I just wanted to make sure a regular 250R line would work, it does. :rock

1 - 12 of 12 Posts