YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do they come with the brake plate to use the yfz rear caliper? what do they go for, i see there 700 for most other quads, either getting rpm or walsh, depends whayt kind of wait ill have for rpm

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
the swingarm runs for $689 powdercoated. this includes the chain guide, pivot bearings, clamp bolts, nuts, and bushing. you have the option of going with 250r style or yfz style roundhousing. give nate a call if you have ANY questions. definetly some nice people at walshracecraft. dont be shy to give them a ring.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I just put my carrier,axle, and caliper in my walsh swing arm. (250r parts) All went together smoothly, and looks sick. I'll have pics once i get done.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but does it come with the brake plate so i can use my yfz rear caliper? im using 400ex parts

·
Registered
274 Posts
actually you guys, mike is working on a brake plate that accepts the yfz450 rear brake caliper and it will mount up to the 250r round housing style. should be done in a few weeks. ill have one of the first ones if not the first one lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
I can tell yo uthis yes Mike will have a plate. But he is also telling people just to get the lsr carrier cause it comes with the plate. I won't have that problem cause I am going with a whole 250r rear set up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts