YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without getting into the engine, what are some great ways to wake up my 2020 yfz?
Looking for recommendations on what brands work well with it.
(Programmers, exhaust, intakes, etc)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Programmer I HIGHLY suggest Vortex. Intake I would do Vision Air or Fuel Customs and exhaust it depends on where you want the power and what you want for sound out of it. I would talk to Ken at KB Motorsports and he can likely set you up with a really good deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Programmer I HIGHLY suggest Vortex. Intake I would do Vision Air or Fuel Customs and exhaust it depends on where you want the power and what you want for sound out of it. I would talk to Ken at KB Motorsports and he can likely set you up with a really good deal.
Appreciate the input, Silsby! Looking forward to kitting out my quad

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Racingpowersports: promo code yfzcentral

best deal for vortex and FAST SHIPPING.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I second the Vortex ecu. I have one on my 20 yfz450rse with an fmf 4.1 rct slip on and air box lid removed, runs like a completely different quad. Had zero issues with the maps. Thing runs like an animal. The stock exhaust and tune really makes the yfz run like crap from the factory.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got a full Yoshimura RS2 and a Power Commander V. I wanted the Vortex, but needed to save funds for other parts. Gonna call a local shop tomorrow and see if they dyno quads. If not, I'll be looking for a frrresh map to juice it up. (Full Yosh+PCV+TwinAir filter w/ box lid removed)

·
Registered
923 Posts
It's a bit of a drive but Performance ATV in Miami does great work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts