YFZ Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need some suggestions on if I shoud I sell my modded blaster now for $2200 to my friend?(It's worth over $2800,but I am giving him a break.) And get a Yfz now... or wait till spring and sell the blaster then? It just doesn't seem right to buy a quad before the winter and not knowing how it will perform and also should I wait till the '05 or will there be minimal changes?

BTW, My blaster is an '03 with loads of power but lacks a nice fit for my body...

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Maybe sell your Blaster now so you do not have to worry about it this spring and save the money. Why cant you get a YFZ now and ride in the winter? I know I am with mine.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I decided I would wait for the '05's to see if yamaha would make an attempt to give me less worries about buying one...There is no need for me to rush into this because the blaster is running great with an impressive 32-35h.p.I wanna see if I can work to the point to where I dont have to sell it....

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Well in '05 I bet they bring it up to a full 449cc's

Man a 32-35HP Blaster is pretty dang good, I for one have never seen one but I have not seen everything. :O

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CT claims their 240 kit gets 32-35 hp...but then I reported and polished it again put in v-force delta reeds and the kit came with a 30mm FCR carb, high comp piston, and a Pipe made custom for the big bore...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts