YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What settings would you run on the new version of the vortex. I know everybody use to use map 9 7,7,2 but is it the same on the newest update? My yfzr has a hmf exhaust,uni filter no lid, ais delete and 1000ft above sea level.
Thank you in advanced

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Atvman8351 I have mine on map 1 and 5,5,5 how it came out of the box atm. What is yours at?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Yeah, maps look the same as the usual. When I ran the stock maps I was running 6,7,7 with intake, exhaust and intake cam.

Reactions: Fortneyalex

·
Registered
4 Posts
What settings would you run on the new version of the vortex. I know everybody use to use map 9 7,7,2 but is it the same on the newest update? My yfzr has a hmf exhaust,uni filter no lid, ais delete and 1000ft above sea level. View attachment 93277 View attachment 93278 Thank you in advanced
How is it with the stock settings? I’m running 5,5,5 1 and a big gun slip on it’s golden right now. I’ve been messing with the x10 setting 2,3 but I don’t notice a difference

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OgBobby I have only tried map 1 so far and ran fine with the 5,5,5 but bumped it to 6,7,7 and seems to pull a lot harder on top .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone run the torque map? I have a 2010 Bill Ballance edition with Vortex, yoshi full exhaust & uni with air lid removal. I'm on vacation running through forest trails where I feel like I'm needing mostly low end torque. Aka lugging the engine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts