YFZ Central banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What settings would you run on the new version of the vortex. I know everybody use to use map 9 7,7,2 but is it the same on the newest update? My yfzr has a hmf exhaust,uni filter no lid, ais delete and 1000ft above sea level.
Thank you in advanced

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
My sheet was pretty much the same and I’m on map 1 for like 3 years. I just have pipe and Intake. The hi lo and mid you can get close to right on your own with the info here on adjusting

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Yeah, maps look the same as the usual. When I ran the stock maps I was running 6,7,7 with intake, exhaust and intake cam.

Reactions: Fortneyalex

·
Registered
4 Posts
What settings would you run on the new version of the vortex. I know everybody use to use map 9 7,7,2 but is it the same on the newest update? My yfzr has a hmf exhaust,uni filter no lid, ais delete and 1000ft above sea level. View attachment 93277 View attachment 93278 Thank you in advanced
How is it with the stock settings? I’m running 5,5,5 1 and a big gun slip on it’s golden right now. I’ve been messing with the x10 setting 2,3 but I don’t notice a difference

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OgBobby I have only tried map 1 so far and ran fine with the 5,5,5 but bumped it to 6,7,7 and seems to pull a lot harder on top .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone run the torque map? I have a 2010 Bill Ballance edition with Vortex, yoshi full exhaust & uni with air lid removal. I'm on vacation running through forest trails where I feel like I'm needing mostly low end torque. Aka lugging the engine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought a 2020 yfz450 se I'm looking to get vortex ecu exhaust and intake anyone have any suggestions I was looking at the wienen package not sure how it sounds and if its better or equal to the dasa

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Talk to Ken at KB Motorsports. He can steer you in the right direction and get you a great price.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Cheapest place RPS with forum discount. FAST SHIPPING.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
IT IS TRUE. VORTEX WILL DRAIN THE BATTERY.

At time of vortex install battery 100 percent charged 12.59 volts.

10 days later of no riding. 11.90 volts at batt terminals. Still started but still. Check battery at least every 2 weeks of no ride time.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts