YFZ Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just purchased a Vortex x10 and a monster shorty exhaust, gonna order my FCI intake tomorrow and the 38 Motorsports AIS block off plates and the oil box breather from them also. I’m wondering if I need anything else for it to unleash the power. And was wondering what settings I should set my vortex for. I live in Washington state if that helps. Manly wood riding and dunes when ever they open back up.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Most people run map 9 and start around 7,7,7 and test it. You will need to test and keep making adjustments to find what works best for you, your quad and your location. For the AIS delete, I have run without the cable holder for years and never had an issue myself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you I’ll give it a shot and if it doesn’t run right I’ll just get my vortex tuned for our local shop

Most people run map 9 and start around 7,7,7 and test it. You will need to test and keep making adjustments to find what works best for you, your quad and your location. For the AIS delete, I have run without the cable holder for years and never had an issue myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts