YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I recently installed my vortex with the FCI and Full Yosh. I have read the vortex messes with the battery and I have had a similar issue or so I think. I'm in CT and it's cold, very cold but when I went to start it the other day it took way more cranks then usual then wouldn't start. Out my charger on and it fired up. Do I need a stronger battery for the vortex and if so whats recommended? I was looking at a lithium with 150cca any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
ANTIGRAVITY RESTART PLENTY JUICE.

WITH VORTEX ECU:

ive tracked voltage with a meter.

OUTTA THE BOX NEW SHIPPED. 12.9 volts.

13.17 volts.10.min check after a ride.

5 days not running the yfz - 13.01 volts
10 days - 12.94

12 days after not running the quad voltage is 12.91 volts AND STILL STARTS STRONG IN 40 DEGREE WEATHER. WAY STRONGER CRANKS THAN ANY LEAD ACID BATTERY.

RESTART PLENTY JUICE.

Of course the bigger one u can go longer without running it.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
AG restart batt comes with M6 bolts and nuts. Will not fit OEM cables. Reuse stock m5 bolts and nuts or get new m5 bolts ans square nuts.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much. Totally separate question but trying to get peoples opinions... racing MX this year beadlovk wheels or no? Thoughts?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Nice any good quad spots in CT or nearby? I have been racing 2 wheel mx, new to racing quads. Doing the NE ATV-MX series this year.
Honestly we got nothing left out here. Private land is becoming much more difficult to ride with the influx of karen's in society. The track is the way to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Honestly we got nothing left out here. Private land is becoming much more difficult to ride with the influx of karen's in society. The track is the way to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Agreed, its gotten ridiculous trying to ride anywhere but the track. Seems like now even the tracks are against quads on them as well. D34 just canceled their season for quads because there weren't enough tracks that would let them on. Ne atv-mx is still a go thank God!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts