YFZ Central banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
vintage scott boots "STORMTROOPERS"

Anyone know what a pair of the 70s plastic scott motocross boots might be worth. I have a pair still in the box with the paperwork that came with them sitting in my attic. People always called them the stormtroopers. Thanks.....I will throw some pics up when i dig them out later.

·
Registered
184 Posts
i have no idea but i want to see these sweet thangs!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok here they are, they do have a few scuffs, but those are scuffs from back in the day man..caaan yoouu diig iiitt

ascott boots 001.jpg

ascott boots 003.jpg

·
Registered
981 Posts
those are sweet! :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
awesome!!!

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
um, i highly doubt they would be worth much at all, yea, they are neat, but what use would they be unless you get them to some sort of vintage museum.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Haha is it weird that after 40 years Scott hasn't changed their design all that much? Hell, even their new ones look like Stormtrooper boots.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i guess when i asked what are these worth it sounded like i was lookin for big money, thats not the case i just think they are pretty interesting and figured they have to be worth something, no retirement but maybe dinner .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your 70s Scott Motocross boots. I want to locate a pair, new in box is great

I am extremely interested in purchasing a vintage pair of Scott Motocross boots. New in the box is great and I will pay top dollar. If anyone has a pair in great to excellent condition please contact me.
Anyone know what a pair of the 70s plastic scott motocross boots might be worth. I have a pair still in the box with the paperwork that came with them sitting in my attic. People always called them the stormtroopers. Thanks.....I will throw some pics up when i dig them out later.

·
Registered
453 Posts
This may sound odd but check Ebay, Vintage gear is listed there quite often. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a pair "New In Box" Medium Shell / Size 9 booties

I may have the only NIB set that is for sale in the world! Perfect for a "Hannah" display or museum.
Message me or find me on fb. Howie Lloyd Restorations
Thanks for Looking!

·
Registered
2 Posts
vintage scott boots "STORMTROOPERS"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts