YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone live on vancouver island, im lookin for some riding buddies, i live in nanaimo. thanks.
anyone that hasent been here, theres some sweet trail riding and like baja style logging roads that go on for 100's of k, if anyone wants to come up here and see the west coast ill take em on a trail ride!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Man, I was up there last spring. Maybe I will have to make my way up there again to see what these logging roads are all about! There are lots of logging roads here in Oregon, but I'm always down for a road trip! :)

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (RoostItUp @ May 31 2009, 01:23 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=783994
Man, I was up there last spring. Maybe I will have to make my way up there again to see what these logging roads are all about! There are lots of logging roads here in Oregon, but I'm always down for a road trip! :)[/b]
Yea man come up, find a good campsite n hang out and ride. Funny how you wanna come up and do some trail riding and all I want to do is go down to the dunes haha.. I want to go to st anthonys again!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
QUOTE (lbyfz450 @ Jun 1 2009, 11:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=784579
Yea man come up, find a good campsite n hang out and ride. Funny how you wanna come up and do some trail riding and all I want to do is go down to the dunes haha.. I want to go to st anthonys again!![/b]
I've never been to St. Anthonys, but all I've heard is good! I really would like to go sometime. If/when you go let me know and we can try to meet up, since you've been there you can show me around :)

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (RoostItUp @ Jun 3 2009, 05:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=785045
I've never been to St. Anthonys, but all I've heard is good! I really would like to go sometime. If/when you go let me know and we can try to meet up, since you've been there you can show me around :)[/b]
Yea man I went last year with a buddy. That's all I want to do now, super fun. If you want to go like late July? Or early sept. August too hot appearently...but yea we could meet up there i'm dyin to go.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (davehoare @ Nov 13 2009, 10:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=820085
I'm from Surrey, I haven't even rode over there but would love to hit up a track day in N town![/b]
yea there all super mucky right now but in the spring forsure!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts