YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey did any of you guys on the east coast go to the virgina beach race that randy dinkins hosted if u didnt u should think about it this year sooo much fun u walk out of the hotel n theres an awesome quad track

·
Registered
201 Posts
i was just gonn astart a thread baout it :blah i went last year a what a time it wasssssssssss! the drags were nasty.So were the races and the freestyle. We Gabriel Racing will be down there this year and will be selling parts to people on the boardwalk, if you go stop bye and buy some parts! we will have many many parts avaiable that is if we deal down there( most likely we will)

Badboymotorsports- did you see a big 40 foot trailer down there that had a checkered flag on it and it said Gabriel Racing on it? if you did that was us. I will be building a bike and i will be displaying it down there and also racing it.

It will use a full 250r arens rolling chassis.It will be a full racing mx 250r/blaster.

Stop bye and Buy some parts!

We will most likely be staying in the Clarion resort or somthign like that.

Last year was the BOMB and would travel form Massachusetts anytime to go down there for a exciting weekened like last year!

If any of you guys are debating weither or not to come i suggested you do!it is a frigen blast!

Badboymotorsports- did you deal parts last year? If you did do you have riders that ride for you? i thought i sawe you guys down there and one of the guys or kid raced a blaster,cannondale, and maybe a 250r and some other bikes................. I will be looking forward going down there this year and i know for sure it will be a fun and exciting weekened!

tell me if you dealt down there or Raced......or if you had people race down there...........

Also badboymotorsports what will you be going down to Virginia with?meaning what trailer?Truck?quads?

and stuff like that and tell me if you will have people riding for you...and if you are dealing parts.

We might have our Toter home by then :blah and if we do we will obviuosly be bringing it down there with us.

and looking forward to see you badboymotorsports and tell me what you are going down with!

and badboymotorsports............isn't the Clarion Resort the hotel right in fornt of the track? If they moved it over more or somthign this year please tell me!and if theyd dint tell me! becasue we want a hotel right in front of the Race track and drag!

Please let me know! and if you stayed in the Clarion Resort last year is it a nice Hotel? They have a indoor pool i believe and a pool on top of the building and tennis courts of the side too!!!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gabriel, we currently do not have riders yet just my self this year my cousin and a few friends will be down there we are currently in the process on making carbon fiber products like hoods for the yfz i do not like the look of the quadtech one at all im going to make a re;e nice one and most likely bring it down ther fir display, im afraid i did not c u down ther last year did u c a big ford f 650 with flames and a naked girl on the side with a 30 foot gold enclosed trailer we wer on the side closest to the beach if soo that was me my dad races boats and we decided to take that truck if so take a look at my website its just a temporary so www.badboymotorsport.friendpages.com and you will c the truck on the first page and yes i stayed at the hotel the clarion i got a beacj view room so it was awesome what did u race down there last year i have lots of video n maybee your in it i live in jersey so maybe ill tlk ot my dad and we cn head down there together

·
Registered
201 Posts
Originally posted by badboymotorsports@Jan 21 2004, 01:50 PM
gabriel, we currently do not have riders yet just my self this year my cousin and a few friends will be down there we are currently in the process on making carbon fiber products like hoods for the yfz i do not like the look of the quadtech one at all im going to make a re;e nice one and most likely bring it down ther fir display, im afraid i did not c u down ther last year did u c a big ford f 650 with flames and a naked girl on the side with a 30 foot gold enclosed trailer we wer on the side closest to the beach if soo that was me my dad races boats and we decided to take that truck if so take a look at my website its just a temporary so www.badboymotorsport.friendpages.com and you will c the truck on the first page and yes i stayed at the hotel the clarion i got a beacj view room so it was awesome what did u race down there last year i have lots of video n maybee your in it i live in jersey so maybe ill tlk ot my dad and we cn head down there together
ya i would go down there woujdl you guys meaning meet you guys down there......

Whats your dads cell so my dad can call and we can meet down there?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts