YFZ Central banner

updated pics of Kory Ellis's bike

3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  ScreaminZ400 
#1 ·
Here is his bike as of last night. He was at motogrande in Casa Grande in AZ, and his bike looked good!!. In the first Moto one of the Pors here, Rudy Gonzales passed him to take the win in Moto 1. In the second moto, Rudy got stuck behind some slower riders, and Kory was gone. Kory took the overall with a 2-1, with Rudy in second with a 1-2. Kory Puled the holeshot both times even against 2 CRF450 bikes, 2 built cannondale, and 1 YZ 426 bike. The YFZ was fast. In the amateur class a YFZ also won with a 1-1 for both motos, and his bike was bone stock up against the likes of a couple of built 250R's, Doug Eichner's old Duncan 440EX, and some others. I think that speaks for it's self right there.

To anyone in AZ that didn't make this race, you missed one helluva a race. Even the dirt bikes, and mini bikes were going off with non stop action the whole time!!!!

And Yes you can add these pictures to the image gallery.......:roll: :D

Here is a picture of Kory's bike with all the now chromed suspension:

another, you can see one of the cannondales, and an awesome full Lonestar CRF 450 bike.

And here is the Picture of Rudy Gonzalez passing Kory Ellis on the YFZ on his cannondale in the huge whooops section:

See less See more
#8 ·
Thank Crazie for the pictures, I suck with a camera.....

Kory is a real nice guy, Crazie talked with him more than I, he still has his Z400's, but right now he is being a test pilot for ATVscene on their YFZ. I'm not sure what he'll be riding next year, and I didn't ask him if he was switching. :roll:

#10 ·
NO! I told him this site sucks! :twisted: I told him to go to BT.... :lol

Actually, we talked like normal people who aren't walking bilboard for their sponsors or vultures trying to get a star on a website. :lol

Just kidding Steve, but I really didn't mention the site. Do you honestly think that someone in his shoes needs to come here for tricks and tips. I mean, this guy has the best in the business at his fingertips.

#19 ·
Originally posted by ScreaminZ400@Aug 1 2003, 08:49 PM
did kory drop the Z400 to race with the new yfz450??????
No yet, second half of hte season he is dropping the Z though because he has been having too many problems with it, so I read in DW. After this season they think he'll use a YFZ. The second half of the season he is using a CRF450.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.