YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i am trying to hook up my power commander can I cant get my tps uplugged for the life of me. Anyone else run into this problem? I am squeezing the clip and pulling but it wont come loose!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got it, I had to pull the TPS off and undo the clip with a screwdriver, then wiggle is out as hard as I could with a pair of pliers. It had some water and dirt around it and it was like it was super glued.

·
Registered
533 Posts
You actually took the tps off of the throttle body? You know they are set on there right? You can't just take it off and put it back on. You have to set it with a volt meter.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I marked it and put it back excactly where I took it off at. Besides, it shouldnt matter since I have to calibrate it in my power commander right?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I guess as long as you got it back on EXACTLY where it came off you should be fine. I don't know what you mean about calibrating it in your power commander. I have the pcIII and didn't have to do anything like that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes what do you mean by calibrate on your PC????If it is already downloaded with a map for your mods you don't do anything but install the PC with mods and ride!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not the 5. Its not the GYTR one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts