YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my october DW today and Motion Pro has a twist throttle out for it.... www.motionpro.com is the website...... Just lettin yall guys know that were lookin for one. Trey

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.p...ct=ST&f=8&t=424

That is the thread a few of us had going to show what you needed to install the yz dirt bike twist throttle, and how to.

I used to ride alot of dirt bikes so that is why I liked the twist throttle. But for the past 6mos. I've ran a thumb, and it seems harder for me to switch back now. I may switch back to the thumb from the YZ twist while I race at the MX tracks, but when I go to the dunes, I'll be putting the twist throttle back on. Putting the YZ throttle on is pretty easy.

And I don't mind if you post those pictures Steve.....just not the other ones ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Kory Ellis has a twist on his. Don't forget to bridge the TPS wires.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I just got back from a 4 day trip to the dunes. I have the YZ throttle on mine and it never missed a beat. I am only running the pull cable because you dont need the push and I didnt want to cut on my FCR in order to get the somewhat worthless push cable to work. The push cable is only for emergencies when the throttle is stuck open and even then they dont work that well.
Isaac

·
Registered
625 Posts
I bought everything that you would need to put a new complete throttle on a bike. I used the pull cable only and cut the push cable off and it worked great. I love the OEM look too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts