YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 18 450r with full rossier r5, visionair v18 CF intake (open AIR), ais delete and vortex. i have it on 9 right now with 7L 6M 6H. blueing is going past the first elbow and stops at the next ellbow past the reversion bulge. 75 ft above sea level. just wanted to see what people think because im getting alot of backfire and popping on decel

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
123 Posts
Try 5 6 7 that's what I run at sealevel
How did 5/6/7 work for you bluecarbon? I'm just curious because I'm going on a riding trip next weekend and was going to play around with some tuning on my vortex too. I've been running Map 7 7/7/6 (1,300ft above) and never have any issues with backfire or popping so I haven't adjusted it a whole lot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How did 5/6/7 work for you bluecarbon? I'm just curious because I'm going on a riding trip next weekend and was going to play around with some tuning on my vortex too. I've been running Map 7 7/7/6 (1,300ft above) and never have any issues with backfire or popping so I haven't adjusted it a whole lot.
it seemed to work well at first but i had removed the stock headlights (brackets cracked when i bought it) and was having an issue with it running like a raped ape for the first 5 mins then falling on its face after. read up that the lights being disconnected can cause a power issue sure enough put on aftermarket ones and its running better. my baseline is still 5/6/7 but i have tried to up it to 7 on the low and mid but just havent had enough time to ride and test it out. working alot lately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts