lets see some pics of TT YFZs PLZ

·
Registered
263 Posts
Give me till the end of the month ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
i have a pic's of my bad a*** tt z400 but i dont know how to put it on here so if someone will do it for me i will send the pic to their email address

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
that is a big ass front bumper

·
Registered
479 Posts
um, i'm from ny and so new to this world, so don't hate, but what is tt? i'm thinking sometype of racing (i was hoping twin turbo, jk)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Tourists Trophy??

·
Registered
576 Posts
I don't know for sure but my money is on Time Trials.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i love my sparks pipe man it sounds awesome

·
Registered
741 Posts
TT is so expensive for just staying on the ground and going around turns....but those quads are SWEEET!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ-TRX450racer@Jan 29 2004, 11:02 PM
TT is so expensive for just staying on the ground and going around turns
:stupid gotta be in the air (more than 4 inches :lol )

·
Registered
51 Posts
all of ya'll are just hating b/c in tt you give alot higher than 4inches trey how would you no you havn't been to any tt track i just got back from missouri and they had like a 2 foot single and i was getting like 3 to 4 foot off the ground tt is better than mx xc all of that i have race them all oh and trey when you get your 450 i want to race you and smoke you i was smoking 450's down the straight's just pulling from them

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by z400tt33@Jan 29 2004, 06:11 PM
all of ya'll are just hating b/c in tt you give alot higher than 4inches trey how would you no you havn't been to any tt track i just got back from missouri and they had like a 2 foot single and i was getting like 3 to 4 foot off the ground tt is better than mx xc all of that i have race them all oh and trey when you get your 450 i want to race you and smoke you i was smoking 450's down the straight's just pulling from them
on ur z

·
Registered
51 Posts
yea on my z why

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by z400tt33@Jan 30 2004, 02:11 AM
all of ya'll are just hating b/c in tt you give alot higher than 4inches trey how would you no you havn't been to any tt track i just got back from missouri and they had like a 2 foot single and i was getting like 3 to 4 foot off the ground    tt is better than mx xc  all of that i have race them all  oh and trey when you get your 450 i want to race you and smoke you      i was smoking 450's down the straight's just pulling from them
it was a joke man (thats wat the lughing face was for) but ill race u..... but u gotta let me put 20" tires on it tho..... ull beat me w/ 18s :lol ................ ill be able to put my power to the ground too man :lol ima be 6 inches off the ground like yall TT people :rock

1 - 20 of 27 Posts