8K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  crazie 
#1 ·
just someone's that was sent to me......JIM

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
hate it when i cant see the whole picture all at once. yfz still looks better

#10 ·
Yeah, I raced with one today. Well...at least I think I did..... I never really saw the guy after the start of the race :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

#11 ·
Originally posted by HwTrader@Feb 15 2004, 05:11 PM
Yeah, I raced with one today.  Well...at least I think I did..... I never really saw the guy after the start of the race :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol
hahahaha thats funny :lol

#12 ·
Originally posted by HwTrader@Feb 15 2004, 07:11 PM
Yeah, I raced with one today. Well...at least I think I did..... I never really saw the guy after the start of the race :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

#13 ·
Originally posted by HwTrader@Feb 15 2004, 05:11 PM
Been like that for the past 2 weekends for me.......guys on the 450R. Im not impressed at all :blah We even ran it against the TOTALLY stock YFZ my buds dad jut got yesterday...........the YFZ completely ate it up the hill-----STOCK FOR STOCK!!! :rock :yfz

#17 ·
notice how the sportrax sticker is already turning white, those wheels havent shined in about 13 years it looks like. satin aluminum LOL

#18 ·
can some one measure from the bottom frame rail to the top of the seat on the trx450r and the yfz450 then post the measurements i can't deside betwin buying the two 450s i am going to get aftermarket shochs put i want a low bike witch turns very well also the yfz is beating the trx because the yfz has a fcr carb the trx has a cv carb. :yfz

#19 ·
Originally posted by poolhustler@Feb 15 2004, 05:07 PM
I first saw the Honda in person at the Glen Helen ATVA races......and I have to stick with my first impression.......

IT IS ONE UGLY BIKE !!!!!!!!  :lol

I don't like it at all.....and Farr didn't do well at all on it!!!

Just my .02.............

PH
did you happen to see the results of the pro quad stadium series? Farr one 3 out of 4 of the races. I will admit he had w00ter for luck at glen helen though-looks like he ran out of gas early (physicly).

in round 4 rath on his preditor was pulled on yfz's-and the R. The yfz is a good quad guys, but don't think its the best in the world. it all comes down to the rider now

#20 ·
Originally posted by NelsonLandworks@Feb 18 2004, 10:53 PM
did you happen to see the results of the pro quad stadium series? Farr one 3 out of 4 of the races. I will admit he had w00ter for luck at glen helen though-looks like he ran out of gas early (physicly).
that cant really be used to credit either quad. farr is the quad god, hands down. he's fast on anything, plain and simple. the trx is nice, will admit. but, the yfz is much more appealing to me. it is more race orientated. lower seat height, better suspension, more power, more potential. but, either of the new 450's are going to be great quads. cant go wrong with either one. :sup

#21 ·
Originally posted by Tainted Glory+Feb 18 2004, 03:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tainted Glory @ Feb 18 2004, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NelsonLandworks@Feb 18 2004, 10:53 PM
that cant really be used to credit either quad. farr is the quad god, hands down. he's fast on anything, plain and simple. the trx is nice, will admit. but, the yfz is much more appealing to me. it is more race orientated. lower seat height, better suspension, more power, more potential. but, either of the new 450's are going to be great quads. cant go wrong with either one. :sup [/b][/quote]
i hear ya about having the yfz more appealing. I love how it sits lower but I don't like the hard seat. The looks deffinetly get me going :lol

like i said-it comes down to the rider at this point and thats' why Honda as won 3 or 4 of the races

#24 ·
ooh thats right-thanks for the correction scott.

Yeah ellis is a crazy rider! Do you guys think that home turf has anything to do with these nationals? The only reason I ask is at the Nac's Mamorial Joe Havisto won-he wins almost every race there and around this area-because he rides there often. Keep in mind the guys he was racing too. Do you think ellis had an advantage?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.