YFZ Central banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Originally posted by Tainted Glory+Feb 18 2004, 03:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tainted Glory @ Feb 18 2004, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NelsonLandworks@Feb 18 2004, 10:53 PM
did you happen to see the results of the pro quad stadium series? Farr one 3 out of 4 of the races. I will admit he had w00ter for luck at glen helen though-looks like he ran out of gas early (physicly).
that cant really be used to credit either quad. farr is the quad god, hands down. he's fast on anything, plain and simple. the trx is nice, will admit. but, the yfz is much more appealing to me. it is more race orientated. lower seat height, better suspension, more power, more potential. but, either of the new 450's are going to be great quads. cant go wrong with either one. :sup [/b][/quote]
i hear ya about having the yfz more appealing. I love how it sits lower but I don't like the hard seat. The looks deffinetly get me going :lol

like i said-it comes down to the rider at this point and thats' why Honda as won 3 or 4 of the races

but he got 8th in the first national ;) and ELLIS WON!!! YEH!!!!!!!! :rock :yfz

ooh thats right-thanks for the correction scott.

Yeah ellis is a crazy rider! Do you guys think that home turf has anything to do with these nationals? The only reason I ask is at the Nac's Mamorial Joe Havisto won-he wins almost every race there and around this area-because he rides there often. Keep in mind the guys he was racing too. Do you think ellis had an advantage?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.