YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got ya again!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!! I was just checkin out an E-BAY auction for a TRX450R with the HRC race kit which it states adds 15-20 horse to this already 50+ horse power machine. This is your chance to own a real Honda race quad before anyone you know.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
You have got to stop that 8)

·
Registered
157 Posts
You gotta be kiddin. Well' that's nothin', I got some ocean front property here in Laramie :re They'll say anything to con you out of your money. Whoever is dumb enough to fall for this crap probably deserves to. :uhoh

·
Registered
137 Posts
I am not going to fall for this again! :angry :angry :evilgrin I was ready to tear into you again. But yea, what a joke. Do I smell scam?

·
Registered
556 Posts
It's true!! I got one on order from Quad-Paradise for only $3000!!!

:re :lol

G

·
:nono

nAUGHTY NAUTHTY BOY!

DO I SOUND LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON YET ;)
IVE BENN WORKIN ON THAT FOR DAYS! :lol

WHAT DO MIKE JACKSON AND WALMART HAVE IN COMMON?
HUH HUH

THEY BOTH HAVE BOYS PANTS 1/2 OFF! :lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright, NO MORE I PROMISE!!!! It's so fun though!! Everytime I hear someone say the Honda is going to tear the YFZ up I get so angry like someone is bad mouthin my mama!!!! So I am passing my frustration on to you!! SORRY.............

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump@Jan 24 2004, 09:22 PM
You have got to stop that 8)
:stupid it works though

·
Registered
631 Posts
heinriken one of these days we all are going to form a posse & come after you :lol :lol

as for you clutch123 you are a sick puppy :lol

andy

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
the way I see it , and this is true yamaha lead the way with the banshee for years and is still in the lead, honda just wishes they had the knowage to keep up. do ya actually think yamaha is going to give up the title , that easyly. i hardly w00tering doubt it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts