YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I've got an 04 TRX with full exhaust, jetted, and several other bolt ons. I'm thinking about trading it for an all stock 05 YFZ. Can you guys give me some input on what you like about the YFZ over the TRX.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I have rode both. IMO its cosmetics really. Plus the 05 trx will be kick start and all yfz's (unless converted) are electric.

I have one buddy with an 05 trx, myself with an 07 yfz, one buddy whos had an 04 yfz raced out, an 09 yfz, and now a 06 trx.

None are really faster.

All deliver power different.

Personally I like mine the best, but I built it the way I wanted it.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I have rode both. IMO its cosmetics really. Plus the 05 trx will be kick start and all yfz's (unless converted) are electric.

I have one buddy with an 05 trx, myself with an 07 yfz, one buddy whos had an 04 yfz raced out, an 09 yfz, and now a 06 trx.

None are really faster.

All deliver power different.

Personally I like mine the best, but I built it the way I wanted it.
None are really faster? Haven't seen your tail light in a long....long.... time! :clap :clap

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
None are really faster? Haven't seen your tail light in a long....long.... time! :clap :clap
The gray bomb is a special breed... what happens when she hooks again? You've been there... TWICE... :lol

P.s. my tail light is broke ;)

Reactions: cgshunter

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha I've had every 450 except the YFZ and KFX which I don't care for the Kawi. I was just curious on what yall had to say. I don't dislike the Honda my personal favorite is the LTR, but I can't find anyone wanting to trade an LTR.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I like the yfz because it doesnt feel as cramped. If your gonna trade, I would hold out for an 06+ especially if its stock. Just some better stuff than the 04-05s

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Haha I've had every 450 except the YFZ and KFX which I don't care for the Kawi. I was just curious on what yall had to say. I don't dislike the Honda my personal favorite is the LTR, but I can't find anyone wanting to trade an LTR.
So youve had less than half?
Honda & Suzuki?
Can am?
Thats a poor vote to have not had one of the most popular and say half...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.