YFZ Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys what all trick products are out there now. I know the HMF, sparks, trintity, and FMF have pipes who else. DeRisi has shock rebuilds, Elka has shock. burgards have A-arms, Houser are not ready yet, lonestar has a full line of products. How about IMS, roll, Axis, and others anyone know.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
IMS, and roll are making there parts now......basically there whole line up for the YFZ.

PEP is already building shocks, steering stablizers, and easy pull clutch arms.

Baldwin motorsports has a ton of stuff, and Trailtech has there handlebar clamps out too.`

In a month or 2, there will be just as many parts for this bike as any other..... :lol

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Shark Racing@Aug 18 2003, 04:23 AM
We make hubs, tie rods, bar calmps, and dip sticks as of now but there are many more parts to come. You can sheck out the yfz parts in our online store at WWW.SHARKRACING.BIZ
THOSE HUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O :O those r friggin awsum!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Shark racing that is the type of stuff I am looking for. Anyone else have anything trick?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by raygun@Aug 18 2003, 03:10 PM
Hey GNCCer,

How about some more info on the Trinity exhaust?
I am not who you asked for but.....

I was talking to the tech guy at Trinity today and he told me 3-4 weeks and it will be out and they are getting a little over 10HP out of it, and like 13 PEAK!!!!!!!!

Only other mods are no lid and the correct jets.

I was like are you $hittin me? WOW!!!

That is like 50HP or better for $450 bucks!!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I am waiting to see what the new Arens A arms look like, they are going to be simular to Walsh and Roll design. I hear all good about thier products, and thier customer service is A +++ :rock

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yea shark racing makes some goood sh!t! I bought a grille of theirs off ebay for my shee and I love it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
RPM will have all their stuff out here pretty soon, a-arms, swingarms, bearing carriers, axles, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts