1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mesquite,
thanks for the help

Wildman77,
yes the tracking is a bit sandy for MN riding.. could almost use paddles for better traction but the landing on most of the jumps is not sandy but rather a hard packed surface.. It is a very challenging track and offers alot of air time, hairpins, woops, off camber turns and the options for mutliple lines through the turns.

A friend of mine that is up in the top 5 riders in the state of MN for vet motocross has it in his backyard. He was 1st in the state last year. The track is groomed regulary and he alters the jump heights all the time .. I did get some action photos on another friends digital camera but he hasn't forwarded them to me yet. The deeper sand gives you a good workout.

·
Registered
19 Posts
fast1, not a problem.... BTW you can put more than 1 pic in a post.....if you want to. BTW, that track looks awesome, but sandy tracks have caused me to case out step-ups b4. Your yfz looks awesome (which one doesn't :rock )... try to get some action pics mang.

Mike

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by FAST1@Nov 26 2003, 12:35 AM
Mesquite,
thanks for the help

Wildman77,
yes the tracking is a bit sanding.. could almost use paddles for better traction but the landing on most of the jumps was not sanding and hard surfaced.. It is a very challenging track and offers alot of air time, hairpins, woops, off camber turns and the options for mutliple lines through the turns.

A friend of mine that is up in the top 5 riders in the state of MN for vet motocross has it in his backyard. He grooms it regulary and alters the jump heights.. I did get some action photos on another friends digital but he hasn't forwarded them to me yet. The deeper sand give you a good workout.
man thats goto be nice to have a track like that in your backyard

andy

·
Registered
773 Posts
I wanna see some video of you roosting around one of those sandy corners.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by selector@Nov 26 2003, 05:01 AM
can I borrow your back tires for a day??

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by FAST1+Nov 26 2003, 10:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FAST1 @ Nov 26 2003, 10:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--selector@Nov 26 2003, 05:01 AM
can I borrow your back tires for a day??[/b][/quote]
I have a set of Douglas .160 20*10*10 8-paddle extremes I'll sell ya.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
that looks like a sweet track to hav in ur backyard..... mine isnt even close to that good, but i would also like to see you roostin :rock :yfz

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When the temps are real hot up here in MN, I pull out my jet ski for some air time! I feel safer on the ski because I can allways bail and I've got the water for a landing pad..

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by FAST1@Dec 1 2003, 12:32 AM
When the temps are real hot up here in MN, I pull out my jet ski for some air time! I feel safer on the ski because I can allways bail and I've got the water for a landing pad..

never hurts to have a backup rid :lol

andy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts