YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who tried them. I cannot decide on a good trail, CC, snow tire. I am thinking Maxxis Razr II or Holeshot XCR/XCT. Both for 9 inch rims. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I had standard Razers on my old machine. The worst ever in the snow and not to good in the muck either. Thanks. I have Holeshot MX's fot the track and they are the best I ever had. Thanks.

:yfz :sucks

·
Registered
464 Posts
I like the Holesots over the Razor's. Another tire to consider is the Kenda's. I ran them in TX last weekend and was amazed! They hook up far better than any tire I've tried. I had the Klaw's in the front and Knarly's in the rear. The are also quite a bit cheaper.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Thaught the Kendas were more for MX? I could be wrong.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have the Knarly rears, and LOVE them, they hook up GREAT!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
im gonna go with xcrs or razr 2s? what would be better for xc racing?

also whats the difference between xcrs and xcts?

·
Registered
134 Posts
rarz 2's will hold up longer, but it is a VERY agressive tires that hook's up like crazy! I've ran the XCR 03's & they are very nice @ everything, even tire wear! I was actually surprised they lasted as long as they did.

·
Registered
196 Posts
i ran xcr's last year and was very happy. rode only trails with decent mud, rocks and i couldn't have been any happier they slide controllable too. bud them razr2's look pretty sweet too. also if you prefer ITP, at the dealer show they were making a Holeshot HD which is going to b a direct attack on razr2's they look pretty meaty too. who knows when they'll b out tho.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts