YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and Gals.
Next week i will be the proud owner of front and back hiper wheels with RAZRII 6ply tires. They are comming in from sperate vendors so i have to mount them myself.
i would think that the wheels are already assembled onto the hub with the right torque spec.
Is it fairly easy to mount the rears tires onto the double beadlock wheel?

How hard is it to mount the front tires to the single beadlock wheel?

Who sells a good inch/pound torque wrench which no doubt i will need to mount the rings.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
mounting double beadlocks are going to be real easy. take off the rings, put on the tire, put the ring on over the bead and tighten in a cris-cross pattern to the specified torque.

the only thing you gotta watch for on beadlocks are to make sure the ring is centered up perfect over the bead or they will leak. once the rings are on just fill with air.

the single beads arent very hard either ... put the tire on the rim and tighten the ring, you will then need to set the bead on the inside. with the valve core out fill with a air compressor balls out ... make sure you got the tire as close to the bead as possible forming some kind of seal. the air usually does the rest and POPS! the bead on. If you are having problems a little water and soap works wonders ... keep those fingers clear when setting the bead 8| put the valve core back in and you are set

1 - 4 of 4 Posts