YFZ Central banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suspect the TRX450 to be compairable to the YFZ with maybe a slight difference here and there.

The bottom line,,, rider skills and Huevos the big difference.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Don't mean to take your post off on a tangent but... the suzuki is a much better quad than a raptor unless you are one of these guys that think quads are for drag racing. How many raptors do you see in organized racing? Even a year ago when there was no YFZ? I'm pro Yamaha but I would never own a craptor... no amount of brand loyalty could blind me that much.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Lets please not start all this Honda VS Yamaha crap

Its kinda nice beingover here where all the 13yearoldriders.com crap does not go on.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump@Jan 25 2004, 06:48 PM

Its kinda nice beingover here where all the 13yearoldriders.com crap does not go on.
:stupid :sucks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump@Jan 26 2004, 02:48 AM

:rock

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by Crash929+Jan 25 2004, 09:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crash929 @ Jan 25 2004, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Pahrump@Jan 25 2004, 06:48 PM

:stupid :sucks [/b][/quote]
:stupid

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
hey pahrump, im 15 :lol lmao........ it does get old tho :red

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Pahrump@Jan 25 2004, 06:48 PM

This post hardly rates one over the other.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.