YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I've gotten lately: GYTR carbon fiber hand guards and # plates (the #'s are crooked on the front becuase I am waiting for smaller ones) , some custom stickers, painted my dust shields and brake calipers, got my and RAD +2 rear wheel spacers (+2 each side). My gytr slip on should be here within a couple weeks and my nerfs will be here next tuesday. I saw the add in DW for Yoshimura and they have exhaust for the YFZ so I called them up and ordered it, then an hour later they call back and say it's on backorder for a month so oh well.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
lookin good man!!!!!!! keep up the good work!!!!!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks pretty trick, I am gonna start painting some stuff on mine soon!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Yes I race and do very respectable too :lol I got a carbon fiber decal sheet off ebay and I just covered some stuff with that. The exhaust is just kinda what I had to do so I could have the pipe for the last couple races. Next year I will probably sell it and get a full Yoshi tri oval system :evilgrin Today I might paint my clutch cover and some other stuff with that anodized blue metalcast paint. I have a race saturday and I'll let you guys know the results. :rock

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Sweet looking machine!!

are those the GYTR handgards made for the Raptor?

how do they mount on?

Would they work with the parking brake?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.